Call for Abstract
2nd International Conference on Community Nursing and Public Health, will be organized around the theme “Evaluation of Global Public Health Nursing”
Community Nursing 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Community Nursing 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
It is the science which deals with the pregnancy, child birth, and postpartum period moreover sexual and reproductive health of women during the course of their lives. It is a distinct profession in nursing, Midwifes are assisted with normal viginal delivery during more complicated deliveries are handled by a health care provider. Main aim of midwifery is to detecting and preventing of abnormal conditions in pregnancy. Mid wives provide medical assistance when it is necessary and providing of medical help during emergency situations mid wafer is need to spread worldwide in order to remove financial, social barriers, and also increasing the quality training and introducing technologies.
- Track 1-1Pregnancy birth
- Track 1-2 Giving cautions during breastfeeding and parenthood
- Track 1-3Giving advices to the women in aspects of her health
- Track 1-4Family planning and infant well being
These nurses will serve as a instructors for the mother when she entered into delivery stage of Labor these nurses will work in hospital maternity wards and give support during Labor and delivery and provide patient with utmost care after baby is born these nurses will do cleansing, weighing, and provide initial care for the baby. And knowing that the baby able to breathe on its own.
Obstetrical nursing also called as perinatal nursing they will work with the patients ‘who are trying to end of the noticeably pregnant, or right now pregnant.
- Track 2-1 Hospital maternity ward
- Track 2-2 Private birthing centers
- Track 2-3 Family planning centers
- Track 2-4 Community clinics
In this nurses will provide primary care to all ages of patients from infants to geriatric health. These nurses will check health of the entire family members in order to identify the health problems which will help for the development of interferences to address health concerns and to implement the interferences In order to improve the health of the peoples and family. Family nurses usually works with the patients throughout their life. It helps to build a strong relationship between patients and nurses. Family nursing is a centred on the care of the family unit.
- Track 3-1 Clinics
- Track 3-2 Private offices
- Track 3-3 Schools and homes
- Track 3-4 Hospitals
It is a type of health care field which will be widely spreaded in speciality practice. Many of roles has been developed based up on the application of nursing informatics will bring value to the patient care the knowledge of informatics will be used in nursing practices.
- Track 4-1 Preparation of patient documentation
- Track 4-2 Checking devices
- Track 4-3 Developing and executing care plans and pathways
- Track 4-4 Recovery of previous records and imaging
- Track 4-5 Use of telehealth
- Track 4-6 Entree of current practice standards
- Track 4-7 Analyzing both clinical and financial data
Community fitness nurse is to identify fitness problems within the community and to provide health care to patients won't have access to, or be prepared to come up with the money for medical services. They increase intervention plans to deal with the health, safety, and organic system problems they discover, and plan to train their sufferers regarding healthy choices that help with Home health nursing will be a nursing forte within which nurses offer third-dimensional home care to sufferers of all ages. Home fitness care can be price within your means way to deliver nice care within the comfort of the patron's home. Home health nurses produce care plans to achieve goals supported the consumer's identity. These plans can encompass preventative, therapeutic, and rehabilitative movements. Home fitness nurses also supervise certified nursing assistants. Home fitness care is meant for shoppers that square degree to a tolerable diploma to be discharged home, but nonetheless desires adept nursing personnel to assess, provoke and manage nursing interventions.
- Track 5-1 Prevention of diseases
- Track 5-2 Providing Therapeutic cure
- Track 5-3 Rehabilitation movements
Paediatric Nursing is the clinical department managing toddler care which calls for know-how of natural psychomotor, psychosocial and cognitive increase and improvement in addition to of the fitness problems and wishes of human beings on this age institution. Preventive care and expectant steerage are quintessential to the practice of paediatric nursing. The predominant duty of paediatric nurses is to manage at once strategies and medication to youngsters consistent with prescribed nursing care plans.
- Track 6-1 Respect the roles of the families in the care of their children
- Track 6-2 Prevention of disease and promotion of health of the child
- Track 6-3 Normalise the health of the child who are hospitalized
Ambulatory care nursing is that the hospital therapy of sufferers receives treatment. Ambulatory care consists of those medical, shape and skilled sports engaged in by using registered nurses with and for people, agencies, and populations look for help with rising health and/or search for take care of health-related problems. The emergency care nursing describes mobile care nursing as a comprehensive apply this is made on a huge intellectual item of nursing and fitness sciences, and applies medical experience frozen inside the nursing method. Ambulatory care nurses use evidence based facts throughout a diffusion of outpatient health care settings to attain and make certain affected person protection and fine of care even as enhancing patient outcomes. Contact with patients in cell care is usually comparatively transient, and in the context of a high quantity of patients. Nurses throughout this setting want sound evaluation skills and also the capacity to manual patients in creating au courant fitness choices
- Measurement of data analysis
- Development of advanced nurse practitioner
- New degree Module for Ambulatory care Nurse
- Track 7-1 Measurement of data analysis
- Track 7-2 Development of advanced nurse practitioner
- Track 7-3 New degree Module for Ambulatory care Nurse
Occupational health nursing is a distinctiveness nursing exercise that offers for and offers health and safety applications and offerings to workers, worker populations, and community companies. The practice specializes in promotion, maintenance and recuperation of health, prevention of illness and damage, and protection from work‐related and environmental hazards. Occupational fitness nurses (OHNs) aim to mix information of fitness and business to stability safe and healthy paintings environments and a healthful" backside line.
- Track 8-1 Observation of workers doing their job tasks to assess health positions
- Track 8-2 Development of new health and safety programs
- Track 8-3 Management of work-related diseases
- Track 8-4 Disaster and emergency planning
- Track 8-5 Environmental health planning
Complementary therapy is commonly utilized in combination with current treatments, and opportunity remedies are used rather than modern treatments. Commonly utilized varieties of CAM include acupuncture, aromatherapy, herbal and homeopathic drug treatments, meditation, motion healing procedures, chiropractic and osteopathic manipulation. Complementary healing procedures are growing in recognition amongst most people. Nurses had been asking CNO whether or not it's far appropriate to provide complementary cures, and what standards exist to manual nurses in the usage of these treatment plans. The precise goals of the nursing profession inside the integration of complementary treatment plans from aromatherapy and massage to stylostixis and flavourer medication into popular affected person care practices. Join with us at Complementary Therapies in Nursing & Midwifery invite contributors to post abstracts/research papers on all elements of man or woman treatment options, authentic research instructional problems, and complementary treatments in nursing follow, downside management, great observe reviews, statistics on a medical care, global information, eBook, product and instrumentation critiques and correspondence.
- Track 9-1 Downside management
- Track 9-2 Great observe reviews
- Track 9-3 Statistics on medical care
- Track 9-4 Global information
Nursing ethics is a branch of carried out ethics that issues itself with activities in the field of nursing. Nursing ethics stocks many standards with scientific ethics, such as beneficence, non-maleficence and appreciate for autonomy. It may be outstanding by using its emphasis on relationships, human dignity and collaborative care.Nursing Management
- Nurse Practitioner
- Registered Nurse
- Mental Health, Psychiatric and Addictions Nurse
- Patient Educator
- Critical Care Nurse
- Intensive Care Nurse
- Nurse Midwife
- Track 10-1 Nursing Management
- Track 10-2 Nurse Practitioner
- Track 10-3 Registered Nurse
- Track 10-4 Mental Health, Psychiatric and Addictions Nurse
- Track 10-5 Patient Educator
- Track 10-6Critical Care Nurse
- Track 10-7 Intensive Care Nurse
- Track 10-8 Nurse Midwife
Clinical Effectiveness in Nursing demonstrates the effect of nursing on sufferers and clients and addresses the effects of interventions on sufferers' properly-being. The magazine is peer-reviewed and with the aid of publishing peer commentary gives an exciting forum for debate.
- Measuring and planning of nursing care requirements
- Observing and administering medication and intravenous infusion
- Maintaining records
- Directing junior staff
- Track 11-1 Measuring and planning of nursing care requirements
- Track 11-2 Observing and administering medication and intravenous infusion
- Track 11-3 Maintaining records
- Track 11-4 Directing junior staff
The discipline of oncology nursing, particularly, might be one of the maximum hard and rewarding fields in nursing. Caring for most cancer patients is very rewarding. It’s additionally a bodily, mentally and emotionally stressful task. Oncology Nurses need to preserve manuals of numerous information all through the day for each affected person and that they possibly have to generally tend to several patients every day. An Oncology Nurse presents care for most cancers patients and people at threat for getting the sickness. It is often said that nurses are the coronary heart of fitness care.
- Track 12-1 Provide direct and individualized nursing care to the patients
- Track 12-2 Collect symptoms and patient history
- Track 12-3 Safely monitoring and administering the medications regularly
- Track 12-4 Report adverse reactions of the medications
- Track 12-5 Educate the patients in possible side effects
- Track 12-6Oncology
Nephrology nurses use the nursing procedure to care for sufferers of all ages who're experiencing, or are at threat for kidney ailment. Nephrology nursing includes each stopping disorder and assessing the health desires of patients and families.
Nephrology nursing entails each stopping sickness and assessing the health wishes of sufferers and households. Care spans the life cycle and involves patients who are experiencing the actual or threatened impact of acute or continual kidney diseases therefore nephrology nurses ought to be nicely-educated, tremendously skilled, and inspired. These nurses additionally cope with every organ gadget within the body; calling for a holistic method to patient care this is both challenging and profitable.
Nephrology Nurses ought to be
- Nicely educated
- Tremendously skilled
- Inspirable in nature
- Track 13-1 Nicely educated
- Track 13-2 Tremendously skilled
- Track 13-3 Inseparable in nature
Orthopaedic and Trauma Nursing provides practitioners working in orthopaedic and musculoskeletal trauma settings with the critical proof, steerage and understanding required to underpin effective practice. This complete and present day textbook explores the form of adult and paediatric clinical settings wherein orthopaedic and trauma practitioners work, together with
- Track 14-1 Acute wards
- Track 14-2 Clinics
- Track 14-3Community hospitals
- Track 14-4 Nursing homes
- Track 14-5 Nursing homes
Nursing Education is to increase the development of nursing profession by educating the nurses in their particular area. It is one of the cornerstones of healthcare system Registered nurse education the world development needs the acceptance of an experienced status by involving together. It signifies that appreciations of the demand for a more clearly expressed nursing role. Is incorporated during work experience. This will make about the urgency and value of role and interactions with an authorized group as a part of the educational procedures. Nursing is the unique courses of medical education in which contents both theoretical and practical training provided to nurses in order to prepare them as nursing care professionals.
- Track 15-1Regular hospitals
- Track 15-2Psychiatric hospitals
- Track 15-3Home health care organizations
- Track 15-4Outpatient mental health organizations
It is studied as neuroscience treatment. In this nerve disorders related to the mental health can be estimated. Normally mental health will be studied as the wellbeing of a person in normal traumatic environment. In such conditions patients’ experiences psychological disposition referred as neuropsychiatric disorders. Such type of persons can be undergone with a section of psychotherapy in behavioural analytics can be performed. It means studying and analysing how the environment encounters on such type of situations this includes therapies like
- Speech therapy
- Cognitive behavioural therapy
- Musical therapy
- Track 16-1 Speech therapy
- Track 16-2 Cognitive behavioural therapy
- Track 16-3 Musical therapy
Track 17: Holistic Nursing
It is normally defined as the nursing practice which could heal complete person. The nurse who licenced and takes a mind, body, spirit, emotion and environment methodology for the practice of traditional nursing it was mainly based up on the philosophy of living and being that is standard in caring, bonding, and interconnectedness. A holistic nurse can identifies and integrates the principles of holisting healing into daily life of clinical practicing these types of nursing boosts the nurses to incorporate self-care, responsibility, and spirituality in their lives.
Essence of Holistic nursing depends on five core values
- Track 17-1 Holistic ethics
- Track 17-2 Holistic self-care
- Track 17-3 Holistic therapeutic environment
- Track 17-4 Holistic caring process
- Track 17-5 Holistic education
It is a method of making correct decisions which will be based up on the personal clinical experience along with most current, related research available on the particular topic. This method equipment the most updated methods of providing care and which are being proven through evaluation of high qualities and finding of important statistical researches. The main aim of evidence based nursing is to increase the health and safety of patients and also providing care in cost of active manner in order to improve the outcomes for both the patients and healthcare systems this nursing mainly based on the process of collection, interpretation, evaluation, and integration of valid, clinically important and appropriate research.
- Track 18-1 Knowledge of the nurse
- Track 18-2Patient’s preferences
- Track 18-3 Multiple studies of evidences