Venue & Hospitality
64 New Church St,Tamboerskloof,
Cape Town, 8018
Phone: +27 21 488 2555
Conference Dates: November 19-21, 2018
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
64 New Church Street, Tamboerskoof Cape Town, 8018 South Africa
1. Head north-east on Freight Rd towards Airport Ring Rd 260 m
2. Keep right to continue on Airport Ring Rd 1.5 km
3. Slight left towards Airport Approach Rd 170 m
5. Merge onto N2 11.3 km
6. Use the left 2 lanes to take the M3/De Waal Drive exit towards Cape Town 300 m
7. Continue onto Philip Kgosana Dr/M3 3.1 km
8. Slight left onto Jutland Ave/M3 2.1 km
9. Turn left onto Buitengracht St/Lower Buitengragt St/M62 85 m
Cape Town is a coastal city in South Africa. It is the second most populous urban place in South Africa after Johannesburg. It's also the capital and primate city of the Western Cape Province.
It is the legislative capital of South Africa hosting the Parliament of South Africa. It forms a part of the city of Cape Town Metropolitan Municipality. The city is famous for its harbours and beaches and for its natural setting inside the Cape Floristic Region. Its famous tourist attractions include the likes of The Table Mountain and Cape Point. As of 2014, it's ranked as the 10th most populous metropolis in Africa and home to 64% of the Western Cape's population. It is one of the most multicultural cities in the world, which indicates its role as a destination of choice for immigrants and expatriates. It was named “The Best Place to Visit” by The New York Times and The Daily Telegraph in the year 2014.
Cape Town experiences a warm Mediterranean Climate which results in warm summers and mild moderately wet winters.
Famous Tourist destinations in and around the city include:
Table Mountain National Park
Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden
Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
Cape of Good Hope
Castle Good Hope
Attractions & Landmarks
- Table Mountain National Park.
- Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden.
- Boulders Beach.
- Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.
- Campus Bay.
- Cape Point.
- Cape of Good Hope.
- Castle Good Hope.
- Chapman’s Peak.
- District Six Museum.
- Newland Forest.
- Kruger National Park.
- Seal Island.
- Nelson Mandela Gateway.
- Two Oceans Aquarium.
- World of Birds Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Cheetah Outreach.
- Iziko South African Museum.
- Cape Town Diamond Museum.